- 1 cup fresh coconut shredded
- 250g lamb fillet sliced
- 1 red chilli sliced
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 1 tbsn soy sauce
- 50ml oil, vegetable or olive
- 10 fresh lime leaves
- 20g fresh ginger chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tspn shrimp paste
- ½ tspn brown sugar
- 2 tspn fish sauce
- ½ cup fresh coconut cream
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 200g hokkien noodles (Cooked to packet instructions)
- 1 large carrot shaved with peeler
- ½ telegraph cucumber sliced lengthways
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ¼ spanish onion sliced thinly
- ½ bunch of coriander sprigs
Marinate lamb fillet in shredded coconut, chilli, garlic, soy sauce and oil for 1 hour.
Place lime leaves, ginger, garlic, shrimp paste, sugar and fish sauce in a blender. Blend, add coconut cream then slowly add oil.
Sauté coconut lamb to medium in a hot wok.
When cooked, add noodles to warm. Place in a mixing bowl with all the salad ingredients and drizzle ¾ dressing over salad.
Divide salad evenly on 4 serving plates and drizzle remaining dressing around edge of plate to garnish.