Jungle Produce has developed and maintains a food safety management system that complies with the requirements of Codex, and food safety legal and regulatory requirements.
We have SQF 2000 and HACCP accreditation along with Woolworths and Coles Quality Assurance certification and regular audits are undertaken.
The Jungle Produce Approved Supplier Program requires that all members of our supply chain have a food safety management system that is accredited against international standards.
These standards require businesses to follow food safety practices and use food premises and food transport vehicles that meet specified requirements.
Jungle Produce and our approved suppliers meet audit standards for effective food safety practices that:
- reflect the Food Safety Standards for Australia
- support continual improvement
- include the use of communication, management review, internal audit, verification and validation activities
- support corrective actions
- are regularly reviewed and audited