With so many fad detox diets around every corner it can be difficult to know which one can provide a healthy cleanse without unpleasant side effects.
Coconut is purported to be a natural detox option without complicated and expensive formulas, and a powerful cleansing food that also provides plenty of energy during a detox.
It is important to note that no detox diet is a quick fix for weight loss but many claim they experience benefits.
Here are some natural coconut detox ideas we have found.
Coconut Detox The Mouth With Coconut Oil Pulling
- Coconut Pulling can be easily incorporated into your daily routine. Try doing it during your morning or evening shower.
- Place a tablespoon of coconut oil into your mouth and swish the oil around your mouth and teeth for 15 to 20 minutes. Follow with brushing.
- Small problems can be cleared up in a couple of days where larger issues may take longer.
- Read more Oil Pulling for a Brighter Smile and Better Health – By Dr Bruce Fife
Coconut Oil Cleanse
- A coconut oil cleanse is simply replacing your regular meals with coconut oil. Whenever you are hungry, take a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It is also important to drink plenty of filtered water to nourish the body and facilitate cleansing benefits. Up to 120gms of fresh coconut meat can also be consumed daily.
- This fast is usually done for 3-5 days.
- Read more Coconut Oil Detox– By Kay W, eHow Contributor
Coconut Water Fast
When doing this fast the only thing you consume is raw, fresh young coconut and if you like, fresh coconut meat.
- Try this fast for 2-3 days.
- Read more Coconut Water Fast Benefits– Copyright © 2013 Kejanny
Disclaimer: The ideas we have shared on this page are sourced from the internet and have are not tested or endorsed by Jungle Produce.
Oz Fountain of Youth Shake ingredients that will detox your body and keep your skin from aging prematurely.
1 cup coconut water
2-3 wheatgrass ice cubes (juice fresh wheatgrass and freeze)
2 handfuls spinach
3 pineapple spears
1/2 lemon, peeled
1 small green apple
1 tbsp ginger
- Pour all ingredients into a blender, blend to desired consistency, and enjoy! See more Watch this Dr. Oz Episode