- 1 cup fresh coconut, shredded
- 4 cups fresh coconut cream
- 800g Ling or white boneless fish – cut into 2cm squares
- ½ red capsicum chopped
- ½ red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 dspn fresh ginger chopped
- ½ eggplant chopped
- 1 tspn coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tspn green curry paste
- 4 lime leaves
- 1 tbsn fish sauce
- 2 tspn coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 100g sugar snaps or snow peas
2 fresh chillies sliced, optional
Sauté capsicum, onions, garlic, ginger, eggplant and oil in hot wok.
Then add curry paste and cook through. Add shredded coconut, coconut cream, lime leaves, fish sauce, sugar, and simmer on a medium heat.
Reduce by a third. Place fish and sugar snaps in the curry and stir lightly, making sure not to break up the fish.
Cook fish until flesh is white. Serve on a bed of jasmine rice and garnish with chillies.